Thursday 22 September 2011

I have been busy


ok i know its a little late but better late than never this is the card i made for a friend very victorian with little flowers and the 60s dress



 well i asked you guys what to do with the bird i made and most of you emailed CUSHION and so here it is, my mom did that, i am not so awesome at cushions as her but anyway we gave it to my aunt,uncle and little cousin, ...






this is the anniversary card that i sent to them along with the cushion it is colourful beautiful and simple as ever (to me at least) and now for the crown jewel the card i made for another friend on her birthday (9/11) how sad is that....



notice the picture, apparently it was from vogue i have no idea how long ago but it is quite old and it was really pretty so i painted it out okay well that's me for now ttyl 

No comments:

Post a Comment